UASCH Uniform Dress Code
In order to model the professional environment that many of our students will enter following graduation, our school has a uniform dress code policy. Students must come to school in uniform dress code every day. If a student arrives to school out of uniform, parents/guardian will be immediately contacted.
- Every UASCH student must wear the school uniform while they are at school. The UASCH school uniform consists of UASCH shirt with school logo, or UASCH cardigan sweater, or UASCH outerwear with school logo, UASCH khaki (tan/beige) pants, or solid black pants, or khaki (tan/beige) or solid black skirts for girls and closed-toe shoes.
- No hats, caps, headgear, or hoodies on heads will be allowed in school. Hoodies cannot be on the head at any point in time while inside the building.
- Shoes must be worn on campus and at school functions. All shoes must be closed-toe shoes.
- Torn or radically altered clothing is not permitted.
- Only the UASCH polo shirts/gym shirts under cardigans.
APPROVED UASCH SHIRTS
- Blue, white, or gold polo shirt with UASCH logo
- UASCH gym t-shirt with UASCH logo
- Khaki (tan/beige) pants, or solid black pants, or khaki (tan/beige) skirts or solid black skirts for girls
- No shorts, sweatpants (no gym sweatpants), or capris
- Closed-toed and closed-heal shoes of any color
- No sandals, flip flops, or heels
Students will be responsible for wearing their UASCH school uniform throughout the school day, from 8:52am to 3:12pm. Students out of uniform at any point during the school day will serve a 30-minute after-school detention and be required to change into uniform.
Buy your uniforms using the link below